The Max Power Way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Max Power Way!

It's like the wrong way, only faster!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apllication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldrich7

Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Apllication   Apllication Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:03 pm

1. What is your character's name, class, level, and spec?... Aldrich, mage, 70, arcane for the most part, I am more then willing to respect.

2. What is your age? (as the player in real life)... rl age is 37

3. How long have you been playing WoW?... started playing WoW when first came out, but took a break and went back to Everquest, but i am here to stay now.

4. What do you enjoy to do in the game?... Questing, raiding, and helping others as much as i can.

5. What is your playing schedule and are you looking to raid?... I can play most evenings, EST.Yes i am looking to raid, i know my parts in raids, and if i dont, i can learn them very easy.

6. What kind of raiding experience do you have?... Unfortantly all i know is Kara atm, all though i have beed the mage tank in Gruuls.

7. What is your current guild?... Shut tagul is my current guild.

8. What guilds have you been in?... ST has been only guild i have been in.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve or issue you have with the game?... only think that bothers me most is people always asking me to run em threw lower instances so they can twink, dont mind doing it for friends, but strangers annoy me.

10. Who do you know from Easy Company, real life or in game? ... Samsquash, Selvale, and Phoniexdown.

11. How did you hear about Easy Company?... threw the 3 above, they told me this might be place for me to go to see some of the stuff i would like to see.

12. What are you looking to get out of being in Easy Company?... friends, been on this server for about 8 months, all the friends i made in ST have left, which makes it very boring.

13. Anything else about you that you would like to share with us?... I am not here for loot, yes my stuff isnt that great, but i do know how to play my class, and give the chance, I think I could help ya'lls very much.

I thank ya in advance for looking over my application, if i dont meet up to ya'lls par, there will not be any hard feelings
Back to top Go down
bubblehotep
Private
Private

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apllication   Apllication Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:11 am

Aldrich7 wrote:

I thank ya in advance for looking over my application, if i dont meet up to ya'lls par, there will not be any hard feelings

I wouldn't worry about, I mean they let me in.
Back to top Go down
Orbersick
Private
Private
Orbersick

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apllication   Apllication Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:16 am

Any reason your wearing a healing belt ?
Back to top Go down
forgy
Princess
Princess
forgy

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apllication   Apllication Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 pm

Be nice Orber! Smile

Please come talk to Forglaucoma in game. I will be on this evening. Hopefully around 7PM. If you don't see me on, I'm probably on an alt. You can always do a /who Easy Company, anyone in the guild will either answer your questions or point you in the right direction.

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apllication   Apllication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apllication
Page 1 of 1